Recipe by morgainegeiser
These are low fat, simple to prepare and have a great flavor.
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
These were so good with just the right amount of sweetness. I made with just one rather large potato since I am the only one who eats them and they cooked up perfectly in the amount of time stated. I used a white-cooking wine, but otherwise made as written. Will be making these again! Made for AUS/NZ Recipe Swap.
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and slice potatoes into wedges. In medium size bowl, toss in oil.
- Bake in oven set at 500 degrees for about 8 minutes.
- In the meantime, mix honey, wine and mustard. After the 8 minutes, remove potatoes from oven, and brush on half the marinade. Reduce oven temperature to 450 degrees and bake for 3 minutes more.
- Apply remaining sauce and return to oven to complete baking, about 3 to 5 more minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.