Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
The salmon may also be made under the broiler. I have made this salmon many times, it is wonderful! Great served with rice and salad. The fish has to marinade in the fridge for about 1-1/2 hours before cooking, so plan ahead. The recipe can easily be doubled for two salmon fillets.
Top Review by Boomette
I used only 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil. And since I didn't have spicy brown mustard, I used honey mustard. I cooked the salmon in the oven at broil for 15 minutes. It tastes very good. Thanks Kit. Made for 123 hit wonders
- 1 (2 lb) salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons oil (not olive oil)
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger powder
- 5 -6 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds, toasted (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine vinegar, soy sauce, honey, oil, mustard and ginger.
- Place the salmon in a shallow glass baking dish.
- Pour the marinade over the fish.
- Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 1-1/2 hours, turning once.
- Discard marinade.
- Grill or broil over medium heat for about 15-20 minutes, or until the salmon flakes with a fork.
- Transfer to a serving plate and sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds (if using).