Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
The salmon may also be made under the broiler. I have made this salmon many times, it is wonderful! Great served with rice and salad. The fish has to marinade in the fridge for about 1-1/2 hours before cooking, so plan ahead. The recipe can easily be doubled for two salmon fillets.
- In a bowl, combine vinegar, soy sauce, honey, oil, mustard and ginger.
- Place the salmon in a shallow glass baking dish.
- Pour the marinade over the fish.
- Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 1-1/2 hours, turning once.
- Discard marinade.
- Grill or broil over medium heat for about 15-20 minutes, or until the salmon flakes with a fork.
- Transfer to a serving plate and sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds (if using).
I used only 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil. And since I didn't have spicy brown mustard, I used honey mustard. I cooked the salmon in the oven at broil for 15 minutes. It tastes very good. Thanks Kit. Made for 123 hit wonders
Excellent! This came out nice and moist. I did cook it under the broiler and can't wait to prepare it on the grill in the coming months. Made as posted with no changes. Has a nice slight sweet taste to it. Very easy to prepare and looks great plated. I would not hesitate to serve this to company. Thanks for posting. Made for 123 hit wonders. :)
Great fish! The marinade ws a snap to put together then came back 4 hours later and put it in the broiler for wonderfully flavored fish (I skipped the green oniosn and sesame seeds)with no left overs. Will be making this again this summer using the grill. Thanks for sharing.