1/1 Photo of Grilled Honey-Mustard Salmon
1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
The salmon may also be made under the broiler. I have made this salmon many times, it is wonderful! Great served with rice and salad. The fish has to marinade in the fridge for about 1-1/2 hours before cooking, so plan ahead. The recipe can easily be doubled for two salmon fillets.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine vinegar, soy sauce, honey, oil, mustard and ginger.
- 2Place the salmon in a shallow glass baking dish.
- 3Pour the marinade over the fish.
- 4Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 1-1/2 hours, turning once.
- 5Discard marinade.
- 6Grill or broil over medium heat for about 15-20 minutes, or until the salmon flakes with a fork.
- 7Transfer to a serving plate and sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds (if using).
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Honey-Mustard Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.9
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 118.2 mg
- Sodium 672.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 46.7 g