Prep1 hr 30 mins
The salmon may also be made under the broiler. I have made this salmon many times, it is wonderful! Great served with rice and salad. The fish has to marinade in the fridge for about 1-1/2 hours before cooking, so plan ahead. The recipe can easily be doubled for two salmon fillets.
- In a bowl, combine vinegar, soy sauce, honey, oil, mustard and ginger.
- Place the salmon in a shallow glass baking dish.
- Pour the marinade over the fish.
- Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 1-1/2 hours, turning once.
- Discard marinade.
- Grill or broil over medium heat for about 15-20 minutes, or until the salmon flakes with a fork.
- Transfer to a serving plate and sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds (if using).