Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A quick recipe to put together for the grill. I make this on my George Foreman grill.
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white wine
- Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 butterfly pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick)
- Mix all ingredients together except pork.
- Heat up grill and grill chops 4 to 5 inches from hot coals.
- Grill 10 to 12 minutes or until pork is no longer pink.
- Brush occasionally with sauce.
- Discard sauce after grilling.
We didn't have access to a grill, so I modified the recipe a bit. I chopped the pork into bite sized pieces and fully cooked them on a skillet and after that I poured the sauce over it and allowed it to simmer with the pork. Eventually it turned into a glaze and the pork was covered in it. It tasted good and I probably could have served it with rice. Thanks!
Delicious. I marinated boneless pork chops in the sauce, amd microwaved what remained and used it for basting on the BBQ. I don't care much for pork chops usually but these were great, very moist and very tasty.
I tried this recipe and it was fantastic, nice one!!!