This is a nice light meal for a hot summer day or night. You can also add any of your favorite veggies or dressing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons spicy mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon, rind of
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1Heat grill.
- 2In small bowl, combine all sauce ingredients; blend well, set aside.
- 3When ready to grill, sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt and pepper.
- 4Place chicken on gas grill over medium or on charcoal 4 to 6 inches from medium coals.
- 5Brush chicken with sauce;cook 4 to 6 minutes.
- 6Turn chicken; brush generously with remaining sauce.
- 7Cook an additional 4 to 6 minutes or until chicken is done.
- 8In a large bowl, combine salad greens with salad dressing; toss to coat.
- 9Cut chicken into strips or bite sized pieces.
- 10Add chicken to salad.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.7
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 432.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 27.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens
honey mustard dressing