Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a nice light meal for a hot summer day or night. You can also add any of your favorite veggies or dressing.
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons spicy mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon, rind of
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) package mixed salad greens
- 1⁄2 cup honey mustard dressing
- Heat grill.
- In small bowl, combine all sauce ingredients; blend well, set aside.
- When ready to grill, sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken on gas grill over medium or on charcoal 4 to 6 inches from medium coals.
- Brush chicken with sauce;cook 4 to 6 minutes.
- Turn chicken; brush generously with remaining sauce.
- Cook an additional 4 to 6 minutes or until chicken is done.
- In a large bowl, combine salad greens with salad dressing; toss to coat.
- Cut chicken into strips or bite sized pieces.
- Add chicken to salad.