Recipe by toosharps
This is the best home made honey mustard recipe I have found. Very simple and great taste!
Top Review by Pneuma
I made 2 types here. As is and cut into 1 inch for the skewers for easier access. They were very good with the hint of mayo in it. I didn't add the extra sauce of mayo as it was tasty as it is. Thanks! Merp'd for JULY GRILLING & BBQ 2008.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup dijon-style mustard
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl mix mayonnaise, mustard, honey, salt and pepper.
- In a ziplock bag, place chicken and pour honey mustard mixture over chicken, reserving 1/2 cup.
- Let marinate at least 2 hours, overnight is even better. Remove chicken and discard the marinade.
- Grill chicken about 10 minutes on each side. The last few minutes brush with reserved honey mustard.