Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These brats a really flavorful--and a nice change.
- 1 cup honey mustard
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- 8 uncooked bratwursts
- 8 brat buns
- In a small bowl, combine mustard, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce and celery seeds. Pour 3/4 cup into a large resealable plastic bag; add brats. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Cover and refrigerate remaining sauce.
- Coat grill rack with non stick cooking spray before starting grill. Drain and discard the marinade. Grill brats, covered, over medium heat for 10 minutes, turning frequently. Baste with 2 tablespoons of the reserved sauce, grill 3 minutes longer.
- Turn and baste with 2 tablespoons of remaining sauce, grill 3-5 minutes longer.or until no longer pink.
- Serve on buns with remaining sauce.