Recipe by Shaye
I found this on the Food Network site from Rachael Ray. We LOVE it. The original suggests serving these with Five Vegetable Slaw Salad and tortilla chips. I haven't tried the salad, but I'll post anyway.
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cumin
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh cilantro, finely chopped (about a handful before chopping)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil or 2 tablespoons canola oil or 2 tablespoons corn oil
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon grill seasoning or 1 teaspoon coarse salt & pepper
- red onion
- sliced avocado
- 1 cup prepared salsa verde
- 4 crusty rolls, split
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle chicken with seasoning blend or salt& pepper.
- Coat chicken in dressing and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Grill chicken on an indoor electric grill for 6-7 minutes on each side or pan fry over med high heat in a large nonstick skillet uncovered 6 minutes per side.
- Slice chicken breasts on an angle and pile meat on roll bottoms.
- Top with lettuce, tomato, red onion, and sliced avocado.
- Spread salsa on roll tops as a condiment.