I found this on the Food Network site from Rachael Ray. We LOVE it. The original suggests serving these with Five Vegetable Slaw Salad and tortilla chips. I haven't tried the salad, but I'll post anyway.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh cilantro, finely chopped (about a handful before chopping)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil or 2 tablespoons canola oil or 2 tablespoons corn oil
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon grill seasoning or 1 teaspoon coarse salt & pepper
- 1Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
- 2Sprinkle chicken with seasoning blend or salt& pepper.
- 3Coat chicken in dressing and set aside for 10 minutes.
- 4Grill chicken on an indoor electric grill for 6-7 minutes on each side or pan fry over med high heat in a large nonstick skillet uncovered 6 minutes per side.
- 5Slice chicken breasts on an angle and pile meat on roll bottoms.
- 6Top with lettuce, tomato, red onion, and sliced avocado.
- 7Spread salsa on roll tops as a condiment.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Honey Lime Chicken Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (420 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 468.7
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 98.6 mg
- Sodium 767.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 45.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: