Recipe by KitchenManiac
This was a simple and yummy dish i found lying around handwritten in the house one day. It does taste better with lime when I tried it with lemon it just didn't have the same tinge to it.
Top Review by girl
This was extremely oily, and I couldn't taste the lime at all. We halved the marinade and it was enough for eight thighs/drumsticks. They weren't skinless, so that might have accounted for the oiliness, but I still think the amount of oil in the recipe is a mistake.
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons salt
- 1 medium hot green chili pepper, finely diced
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine marinade ingredients; mix well and pour over chicken.
- Allow the chicken to marinate for between 2 and 4 hours.
- (preferably overnight).
- Grill the chicken tighs, turning over often and basting frequently with the marinade, until chicken is moderately firm on both sides.
- Remove from grill.
- Serve whole or sliced.