- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (4 ounce) lean center-cut pork chops
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except pork chops in a small bowl.
- Place pork in shallow baking dish and pour marinade over pork. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from marinade and reserve marinade. Heat the marinade in a small saucepan over medium heat to a simmer.
- Grill pork over medium hot coals 12-15 minutes, turning once during cooking and basting frequently with marinade, until meat termometer registers 155 degrees to 160 degrees F.