Prep 24 hrs
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is from a Kikoman Soy Sauce Bottle. It was originally prepared in the microwave. But we like grilled country style ribs, and the marinade sounded good, so i adapted it to the grill. These are really good, and the garlic and honey make the recipe.
- 3 -4 lbs country-style pork ribs
- 2⁄3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Place all ingredients into a large ziplock bag.
- Close bag, and shake until ingredients are well mixed.
- Add ribs.
- Shake bag to coat ribs thoroughly.
- Place ribs in refrigerator to marinate overnight, turning a occasionally.
- Remove ribs from bag, reserving the marinade.
- Light charcoal grill, and let coals ash, you want a med fire.
- Place ribs on grill.
- Turn ribs every 10-15 minutes and baste w/remaining marinade each time.
- Cook ribs until done, about 1 hour.
- Throw away extra marinade.
Even though I forgot to marinate these overnight, but they still came out great. We really enjoyed the taste of the ribs and I loved the ease of preparation. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
It was a little bland for my taste. I will make again but will add red pepper flakes to give it a little extra punch.
What a great change of pace! I had 3 racks of baby backs and wanted to cook each differently. I used your recipe for one of the racks (the other 2 I did hot and spicy). They turned out so good. I did not marinade over night but it still was wonderful. Thanks!