Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork chops (6 4 oz. portions)
- salt and pepper
- Combine ketchup, honey, soy sauce and garlic.
- Set aside.
- Lightly season pork with salt and pepper.
- Brush each chop with sauce to coat.
- Cook chops on greased grill 4 to 6 inches (10 to 15 cm) from medium-hot coals or on medium setting, basting with sauce often, for about 5 minutes on each side or until meat is cooked through.
Dancer, these are a great way to grill pork chops! I have a George Foreman grill and used that. I cut the recipe in half for just two of us and the pork was tender and moist. I love anything with garlic and this recipe is a keeper. Carole
This was very good! I made it in the oven on 375 for about an hour turning and basting half way through. Also, I did marinate these for about 2.5 hours. They were easy and good, not to mention quick to put together :))) Good things don't always have to be complicated and gourmet. 7/12/10--- now I did chicken breast in this and put a splash of apple cider vinegar and some sliced onions in it while it baked. Again....very good sauce!
Dancer I have made there twice now and they are finger licking good. When I first saw the ingredients I was a bit weary but these turned out good. If my boyfriend find's pork chops in the fridge he immediatly asks to make the yummy ones like last time! Thanks for posting :)