Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are perfect for a quick weeknight meal, as well as get togethers. Marinating chops overnight not included in prep time.
- 177.44 ml lemon juice
- 177.44 ml honey
- 88.74 ml soy sauce
- 44.37 ml dry sherry or 44.37 ml any dry white wine
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 10-12 pork chops, 1 1/2 inch thick
- Combine all but chops in a baking dish
- Add chops to marinade, cover and refrigerate overnight, turining once to "marry" the flavors.
- Remove chops from marinade and grill for about 10 minutes per side or until done.
- Discard excess marinade.
Delicious. I scaled back to the amounts to 2 chops. Made for Everyday Holiday Tag game. :)