Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These can be made on your outdoor or indoor grill.
Make and share this Grilled Honey Garlic Chicken Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- Lay chicken breasts on a piece of waxed paper. Gently pound, flattening slightly.
- In a small bowl, stir orange juice concentrate with soy, honey, lemon pepper and garlic.
- Place chicken on preheated grill. Brush often with orange mixture. Barbecue until glazed and chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 10 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, slice buns and line with several pieces of arugula, lettuce or radicchio.
- Remove chicken to a cutting board and slice each breast, diagonally, into 3 or 4 pieces. Place in arugula-lined rolls.
This was soooo good! I was craving some grilled chicken and wanted something new, and this recipe was the first to pop up under my search criteria. I decided to try it, and am so glad I did! We didn't make sandwiches with it, but just grilled it and ate it just like that, and it was delicious! I didn't have any frozen OJ so used the stuff I keep in a carton in my fridge, but added a little extra to add make up for the water content in it and add a little more flavor. I also added about 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and a dash of cayenne pepper. I actually marinated the chicken in the mixture for about 1/2 hour in the fridge, and then DH came home and grilled it, using the marinade as a baste. What a great flavor! Tangy, citrusy, light, and the cayenne gave it just a little kick. I'll definitely be making this one again! Thanks!