Prep 8 hrs
Cook 20 mins
Get out the Grill!........
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- Mix marinade ingredients together and pour over the chicken.
- Let marinate all day or overnight.
- Makes 4 servings.
This recipe was good but I will definately grill it next time. The weather bad so I baked it in the oven in the sauce for 30 minutes. The chicken was super juicy but it did not seem to seal in the flavor like I think grilling would do. Overall we like it alot.
Great flavor! I marinated it all day. Grilled it on my Griddler. Because of the marinade it was quite dark in the grill marks but tasted wonderful - Only took 6 minutes. Served with new carrots & beans from the garden and some pasta. The combination of the orange, mustard, honey & Rancher dressing gives the chicken a real flavor boost - a definite do again recipe