Prep 12 mins
Cook 30 mins
If you have time and enjoy creating a master piece...this is your recipe. This can be done in the oven, but grilling it is perfection.
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 whole roasting chicken, cut up
- Stir together first five ingredients in small mixing bowl.
- Baste chicken with marinade prior to putting on the grill and after turning chicken.
- Cook chicken on low fire until done, basting often.