Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A whole meal in a foil pack.
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (about 1 1/4 lbs)
- 2 large ears corn, each cut into 6 pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole baby carrots
- 2 medium potatoes, cooked, cut into wedges
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Spray half of one side of four 18x12-inch sheets of heavy-duty aluminum foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix barbecue sauce, honey and cumin in small bowl. Place 1 pork chop, 3 pieces corn, 1/4 cup carrots and 1/2 cup potato wedges on center of each sprayed foil sheet; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt. Spoon 3 tablespoons sauce mixture over pork and vegetables on each sheet.
- Fold foil over pork and vegetables so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 1/2-inch fold; fold again. Allow space on sides for circulation and expansion.
- Grill packets 4 to 6 inches from medium heat 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until pork is slightly pink in center. Place packets on plates. Cut large X across top of each packet; fold back foil.
Very good and easy -- no think dinner --which we enjoyed! I used fingerling potatoes (not pre-cooked) which worked out well in this meal. Next time I will cook a bit longer so the potatoes and carrots can be softer, but we still enjoyed this very easy meal. Thanks for sharing!