Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This needs to marinate for 2 hours.
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried savory
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large shallow dish.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over chicken, add chicken to marinade in dish, turning once.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator 2 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade and place on grill. Grill covered 5 minutes on each side or until done.