Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 (6 ounce) salmon steaks (1/2 inch thick)
- cooking spray
- Preheat grill.
- Spray grill rack with cooking spray.
- Mix everything but salmon and cooking spray.
- Brush mixture over salmon steaks.
- Place steaks on grill rack, cover and grill 2-3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily.
- Serve immediately!
Kim, this was wonderful! Next time I will make a bit more sauce, cause I just want my salmon swimming in it! I broiled it. Thanks so much!!!
Excellent! I had fillets but they work so well with this, too. Thanks for sharing this easy healthy pleaser :)<br/>Made for Eating Right While Staying Cool / Diabetes Forum
I did this tonight for the first time and it was wonderful. I had 2 large fillets so I used 1 tbsp each honey, dijon and balsamic and 2 fresh garlic cloves. I baked them with half the sauce for half the time then basted with the rest. Salmon is my favourite fish so will be making this often. Thank you.