Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I was looking for something that I could grill and came across this recipe at the grocery store.
- Cut the 2 large peaches in half and discard the pits.
- In a small bowl, stir together honey, melted butter, and almond extract.
- Brush lightly with some of the mixture and place the cut side down on a lightly oiled grill.
- Cook of 2 to 3 minutes over high heat until lightly charred.
- Remove from heat and top with a small scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Top with remaining honey mixture.