Recipe by Cookin-jo
An easy recipe you can let marinate all day, served with a jazzed up plum dipping sauce. From Weber's "Real Grilling".
Top Review by threeovens
This was quick and easy to prepare and came out wonderful. I made it exactly as written except I didn't measure the garlic; I just used two cloves. I made this on an indoor grill pan and it came out great.
- 1⁄2 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced (or more)
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 4 pork chops, bone-in, about 1 inch thick
- 1⁄4 cup plum sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together first 7 ingredients. Place pork chops in a resealable bag and pour sauce over. Refrigerate 4-8 hours.
- Mix plum sauce, dijon mustard and sugar for dipping.
- Remove chops from the bag and discard the marinade. Grill over direct medium heat until barely pink in the middle, about 8 to 10 minutes, turning once.
- Prep time does not include time to marinate.