Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Found this in Family Circle magazine
Make and share this Grilled Hoisin-Glazed Halibut and Bok Choy recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-sodium vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, chopped
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon asian chili paste
- 4 halibut fillets (about 6 oz each)
- 1⁄2 lb baby bok choy, trimmed and separated into pieces
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces whole wheat angel hair pasta
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, cored, seeded, and cut into thin strips
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- In a small bowl, combine broth, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, lime juice, ginger, rice vinegar, and chili paste. Reserve 3 tbs of the sauce for noodles.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Lightly oil grill grates. Drizzle sauce on both sides of fish and brush to coat. Grill for 4 minutes on flesh side. Turn and drizzle and brush generously again with sauce; grill for an additional 4 minutes on skin side or until fish flakes easily. Drizzle any remaining sauce over top. Gently remove from grill with a large spatula.
- While fish is grilling, lightly spritz bok choy with nonstick cooking spray and season with salt. Grill for 3 minutes per sie or until lightly charred and tender.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta following package directions, about 7 minutes. Drain; stir in red pepper, half the scallions and the reserved 3 tbs sauce.
- Serve fish immediately with noodles and bok choy. Squeeze lime wedges over each portion and sprinkle remaining scallions on top.