1/2 Photos of Grilled Herbed Vegetables
Jess Scefing's Note:
Choose your favorite vegetables, cut into bite-size pieces, season with herbs and grill. If you'd rather cook indoors, there is also baking directions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh rosemary or 2 tablespoons snipped fresh basil or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups mixed vegetables, such as eggplant,summer squash or zucchini,green beans,red onion,and red,green,or yellow sweet peppe
- 1In a medium mixing bowl combine the olive oil, garlic, rosemary or basil, and the salt.
- 2Add the vegetables to oil mixture, tossing to coat.
- 3Spoon vegetable mixture onto a 24x12-inch piece of heavy foil.
- 4Bring opposite edges of foil together; seal tightly with a double fold.
- 5Fold in remaining ends to completely enclose vegetables, leaving a little space for steam to build.
- 6Grill the vegetable packet on a grill rack directly over medium-hot coals about 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender, turning the packet over halfway through the cooking time.
- 7(Or, bake vegetables in a 350 degree oven about 25 minutes or until tender.) Season vegetables to taste with pepper.
- 8Makes 4 side-dish servings.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Herbed Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.2
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 388.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 4.2 g