Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
For moist and delicious tilapia, top with a pat of Savory Herb Butter and grill in foil packets.
- 1 lb tilapia fillets or 1 lb other white fish fillet
- heavy duty aluminum foil
- sea salt (optional)
- black peppercorns (optional)
- 4 tablespoons savory herb butter
- Place one fish fillet in center of each sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Top each fillet with 1 tablespoon Savory Herb Butter. Bring up foil sides; double fold top and ends to tightly seal packet.
- Grill over medium-high heat 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, turning once.
- Combine 1/2 cup (1 stick) softened butter with 1 teaspoon each McCormick Italian Seasoning, Garlic Powder and Ground Mustard; mix until well blended.
My family loved this recipe, and I really loved it as it was quick and easy to prepare. Thanks, justjo!
This was so easy and SO GOOD! I was looking for a simple way to grill tilapia because even though I like it, I had never cooked it before. This was perfect. I will definitely make this again before the end of summer!