Copped from "Josh and Elizabeth" at allrecipes.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ears corn, husk and silk removed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons macadamia nut oil
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1Soak corn in cold water for 1 to 3 hours.
- 2Stir together macadamia nut oil and melted butter in a bowl. Season with garlic, rosemary, sage, basil, thyme, salt, and pepper; stir in Parmesan cheese.
- 3Drain corn and pat dry. Spread butter mixture evenly over each ear of corn, and place each piece on a square of aluminum foil. Tightly wrap each ear and puncture to allow excess steam to escape while grilling.
- 4Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat or preheat oven to 450°F.
- 5Grill or bake the corn cobs until tender, about 20 to 30 minutes, turning frequently. Remove from the grill and check for doneness; if the corn is not done, continue cooking an additional 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Herbed Sweet Corn
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.9
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 36.0 mg
- Sodium 524.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
macadamia nut oil