Recipe by WI Cheesehead
I got this from a salmon farm. They were giving out samples of their wildcaught salmon at the local health food store. This is our favorite recipe for salmon.
Top Review by Ginny Sue
Great combo of ingredients to dress up salmon. I baked this in the oven, using about half of the sauce poured over the salmon. When the salmon came out of the oven, I immediately poured the rest of the sauce over. The salmon was very moist and delicious.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (or less for dried)
- 2 lbs wild caught alaskan salmon
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butter or place the olive oil in a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except for salmon, and mix well.
- Grill salmon skin side down at medium low temperature. Use tinfoil shaped into a pan to protect grille and hold sauce.
- Pour butter sauce over fish, close grille and cook just until fish begins to flake, approximately 10-12 minutes.
- Slip spatula between fish and skin and remove salmon to serving platter.
- Pour any remaining sauce over fish.
- Note: For oven, bake at 350°F Put foil on cookie sheet and follow above instructions.