I got this from a salmon farm. They were giving out samples of their wildcaught salmon at the local health food store. This is our favorite recipe for salmon.
- Melt the butter or place the olive oil in a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except for salmon, and mix well.
- Grill salmon skin side down at medium low temperature. Use tinfoil shaped into a pan to protect grille and hold sauce.
- Pour butter sauce over fish, close grille and cook just until fish begins to flake, approximately 10-12 minutes.
- Slip spatula between fish and skin and remove salmon to serving platter.
- Pour any remaining sauce over fish.
- Note: For oven, bake at 350°F Put foil on cookie sheet and follow above instructions.
Great combo of ingredients to dress up salmon. I baked this in the oven, using about half of the sauce poured over the salmon. When the salmon came out of the oven, I immediately poured the rest of the sauce over. The salmon was very moist and delicious.
Very quick and easy recipe but we found it a bit bland maybe it was because I used fresh grated garlic and not garlic powder . I used butter and cooked in the oven. Made for The Best Of 2009 Cookbook Tag Feb 2009
This recipe made it into book#234156! Absolutely fantastic recipe!! The flavor was wonderful. My husband just kept saying, "I love this!". Since it's winter, I cooked this in a 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes..being careful to not over-cook the salmon. I can't wait to do this on the grill! Thanks for a delish salmon recipe.