Prep 1 hr 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great baked potatoes. Make on the grill or in the oven.
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced celery
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 baking potatoes, medium
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- Saute celery in butter; stir in oregano, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Scrub potatoes.
- Cut each potato into 1/2 inch slices, cutting to, but NOT THROUGH the bottom.
- Put a slice of onion between the potato slices.
- Place each on a square of heavy foil.
- Drizzle the butter mixture over each.
- Wrap securely.
- Grill over med coals for 1 hour.
Very nice potato recipe. I assembled all the ingredients and baked in the oven for approx. 1 hour.
These were perfect for my 4th of July BBQ! I assembled the night before, threw them on..and that was one more thing I didn't have to worry with! The flavor is REAL good!
easy and delicious