Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- Pull back the husk from each cob but do not remove.
- Soak the cobs in a large pot of cold, salted water for an hour or so.
- Thoroughly mix the butter, chives, thyme, parsley and rosemary.
- Remove the silk from each cob.
- Salt and pepper each cob and spread herb butter on each cob; pull the husks back over each cob.
- Fire up your barbecue to medium heat and grill the cobs with husks on, turning every few minutes- takes about 20 minutes.
- When done, pull back husks to use as a handle.
- Serve with grilled steak, chicken or seafood as a side dish.
These are fabulous. We had them for dinner last night. I followed the recipe to the letter except I used a very good margarine. Wonderful! And easy, too. Nice flavor combinations.
Nothing better than grilled corn in the husk! I have made it this way many times, but have not soaked in water. I guess it keeps the husks from browning so much. Either way, it has a wonderful grilled flavor.