1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 10 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pull back the husk from each cob but do not remove.
- 2Soak the cobs in a large pot of cold, salted water for an hour or so.
- 3Thoroughly mix the butter, chives, thyme, parsley and rosemary.
- 4Remove the silk from each cob.
- 5Salt and pepper each cob and spread herb butter on each cob; pull the husks back over each cob.
- 6Fire up your barbecue to medium heat and grill the cobs with husks on, turning every few minutes- takes about 20 minutes.
- 7When done, pull back husks to use as a handle.
- 8Serve with grilled steak, chicken or seafood as a side dish.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Herbed Corn on the Cob
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 529.9
- Calories from Fat 423
- Total Fat 47.0 g
- Saturated Fat 29.3 g
- Cholesterol 122.0 mg
- Sodium 12.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper