- 2 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined (16-20 per pound)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium yellow onion, small diced
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice of
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all the ingredients and allow them to marinate for 1 hour at room temperature (or cover and refegerate for up to 2 days).
- Skewer the shrimp. 3 to 4 shrimp on a 12 inch skewer.
- Heat grill and brush gill with oil to prevent sticking.
- Grill the shrimp for only 1 - 1 1/2 minutes on each side.