Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a very simple, but very delicious recipe that I came up with when it was summer time, we wanted to grill out, and the only vegetable I had on hand was potatoes. This ended up being a constant request as a side dish to our grilled meats.
- Wash potatoes and cut into 1/2 inch squares.
- In a large bowl or large ziplock bag, coat potatoes with oil and spices. Shake bowl to evenly coat potatoes.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Line a wire grilling basket or grilling wok with nonstick aluminum foil.
- Spread evenly over basket.
- Cook potatoes for 15-20 minutes or until tender (be sure to shake or stir the potatoes regularly to prevent burning).