Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
One of my favorites for the summer
Make and share this Grilled Herb Mustard Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- stir together the oil mustard italian sesonings basil leaves oregano leaves garlic powder and salt in a plastic bag. add chicken and coat well. mariande for a minimum of 30 minutes. remove chicken from the mariande. grill over medium heat 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.