- 3 tablespoons red wine
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno pepper, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon shallot, minced
- 2 lbs flank steaks
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients (except steak) to form a paste.
- Pound steak on each side with a meat mallet to tenderize.
- Coat the steak with the paste and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Grill steak for 5-7 minutes on each side.
- Thinly slice across the grain and serve.