1/5 Photos of Grilled Herb Marinated Flank Steak
This needs to marinate 24 hours so plan ahead. Marinating time is not included. This is really nice served over a bed of greens or with rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons red wine
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno pepper, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon shallot, minced
- 2 lbs flank steaks
- 1Combine all ingredients (except steak) to form a paste.
- 2Pound steak on each side with a meat mallet to tenderize.
- 3Coat the steak with the paste and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- 4Grill steak for 5-7 minutes on each side.
- 5Thinly slice across the grain and serve.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Herb Marinated Flank Steak
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 486.6
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 92.9 mg
- Sodium 124.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 48.6 g