grilled hearts of romaine salad with pear, hazelnut and red onion... so good, you won't believe it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 heads romaine lettuce hearts
- olive oil
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1/3 cup dolce gorgonzola
- 1/3 cup lightly toasted hazelnuts
- 1 wafer thin sliced bosc pear
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1Cut lettuce in half lengthwise. Brush cut side with olive oil
- 2Place lettuce, cut side down on a hot grill for 2-3 minutes long enough to have light grill marks.
- 3Remove from grill and place cut side up on individual plates.
- 4Divide equally the cheese, onion, hazelnut and bosc pear.
- 5Drizzle with vinaigrette.
- 6Add the black pepper to taste.
- 7Serve immediately.
- 9In bowl, whisk vinegar, honey and mustard. Very slowly add oil in an even stream and whisk until smooth and well integrated. Season with salt & pepper.
- 10Add small amount of water if necessary.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Hearts of Romaine Salad
Serving Size: 1 (765 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 557.4
- Calories from Fat 355
- Total Fat 39.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 8.4 mg
- Sodium 376.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.1 g
- Sugars 30.2 g
- Protein 12.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: