Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Since my hubby and I love to grill meats we are always looking for easy side dishes to grill as well. There are never any leftovers to this yummy side dish!
- 3 1⁄2 cups cubed frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon beef bouillon cube
- 1 dash seasoning salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Place potatoes on a piece of heavy duty foil coated with nonstick spray.
- Sprinkle with onion, boullin, seasoned salt and pepper; drizzle with butter.
- Fold foil around potatoes and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered over direct medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are tender, turning once.
It was nice to know that, in a pinch, you can cook hashbrowns on the grill. I just didn't think there was much flavour & the potatoes don't get crispy. They are somewhat mushy & mash up when you try to dish them out.
Thanks for sharing your recipe! Kind of spicy but was delicious! It took alittle more time on the grill but worth waiting for.
Yum Yum! We made this on the grill and it was wonderful. I added a bit too much salt but we devoured it anyway! We will definately be making this again!!