Recipe by Grammy's Helper
My search for the perfect tasting Burger are over. These are a must try for the outdoor barbecuer!!
Top Review by kimemeki
This was delicious I used it to make 1/2 lb restaurant style burgers for my family of six so I added an extra lb of beef and adjusted the other seasonings as I saw fit. I didn't read the recipe before I dove in so I used appx 3 tbsps of dried minced onions instead, I'm sure the sauteed onions would have been nice as well I'll have to try them next time. We aren't big on blue cheese so they topped it with Swiss Chese (it was the only kind I had left). Everyone loved them cooked to perfection on the grill. Best burger I have had in a long time! thanks for this wonderful recipe. I'll have to submit some photos next time ;)
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 10 tablespoons lightly sautaed chopped onions
- 4 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- some crumbled real blue cheese, to put on top of the burger after it's on the bun
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients [except the blue cheese] into hamburger meat and gently make into about 10 thick paddies. Cook until about 145 to 160 degrees internal temperature. ALWAYS USE YOUR MEAT THERMOMETER TO PREVENT BEING OVER/UNDER DONE.
- Place on toasted onion buns with all the trimmings. You will never go back to plain burgers again!