Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Grilled croissants stuffed with layers of shaved honey ham, melted Swiss cheese, and drizzled with a sweet honey mustard sauce. For the honey mustard sauce, see Honey Mustard Dressing / Dipping Sauce or follow this link http://www.recipezaar.com/180664. Please don't leave it out! It makes the sandwich!
- 8 ounces deli honey-roasted ham, shaved
- 2 -4 slices swiss cheese
- 2 large croissants
- 1 -2 tablespoon butter
- Heat honey ham in skillet or microwave.
- Cut croissants in half, sandwich style.
- Heat skillet over medium heat.
- Prepare sandwich by buttering croissants on each side and grilling them until golden on each side, top and bottom.
- Layer each croissant with honey ham and swiss cheese.
- Drizzle with honey mustard sauce.