1/1 Photo of Grilled Ham Steaks
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat charcoal or gas grill.
- 2In a small saucepan, heat jelly and garlic over medium heat until jelly is melted, or in a microwave safe bowl, heat in microwave oven at high power until melted, about 1 minute.
- 3Stir in cilantro.
- 4Set aside 1/4 cup of glaze mixture for serving.
- 5Place ham steaks on grill over medium heat.
- 6Grill 3 minutes.
- 7Turn steaks over, brush with half of remaining glaze mixture and continue to grill another 3 minutes.
- 8Turn again, brush with remaining half of glaze mixture and continue to grill 1 to 2 minutes or until ham is glazed and heated through.
- 9Serve with reserved glaze mixture.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Ham Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.4
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 6.4 mg
- Sodium 200.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 32.2 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: