Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This sauce works with pork chops too. We like ham steaks on the grill and this recipe is wonderful.
- 1 lb ham steak, 1/2 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon apricot preserves
- Mix mustard, honey and preserves.
- Heat grill.
- Grill ham uncovered for 4 minutes.
- Turn ham and brush mustard mixture on.
- Grill 4 minutes longer.
- Turn ham and brush remaining mixture
- Grill 2 minutes longer.
Great marinade to help make ham a little more tasty. Easy to do as well. Thanks.
delicious, we loved the honey , mustard, apricot combo! I cooked it on our Cusinart grill so it took no time at all. Served it for supper with steamed eggs and salad, nice quick supper, thanks for posting.