Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy and so delicious! --- thicker slices of ham is recommended for this
Make and share this Grilled Ham Slices With Horseradish Basting Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Set outdoor grill for medium-high heat, then lightly oil the grates.
- In a bowl combine the lemon juice with brown sugar and horseradish; heat in microwave for 1-1/2 minutes or until warmed.
- Score slices of ham, then season very lightly with black pepper if desired.
- Place on preheated grill.
- Baste continuously with the horseradish sauce while grilled.
- Grill time should take about 7-8 minutes per side.
Wow! This sauce is FANTASTIC! Easy to make and the sweet/spicy flavor is great!
I've been making this recipe for many many years that my friend Doreen shared with me. One of our favorite ways to have ham. This is great with scalloped potatoes, macaroni & cheese or broccoli salad. Thanks for posting the recipe.