Easy and so delicious! --- thicker slices of ham is recommended for this
Make and share this Grilled Ham Slices With Horseradish Basting Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Set outdoor grill for medium-high heat, then lightly oil the grates.
- In a bowl combine the lemon juice with brown sugar and horseradish; heat in microwave for 1-1/2 minutes or until warmed.
- Score slices of ham, then season very lightly with black pepper if desired.
- Place on preheated grill.
- Baste continuously with the horseradish sauce while grilled.
- Grill time should take about 7-8 minutes per side.