1/1 Photo of Grilled Ham Slices With Horseradish Basting Sauce
Easy and so delicious! --- thicker slices of ham is recommended for this
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set outdoor grill for medium-high heat, then lightly oil the grates.
- 2In a bowl combine the lemon juice with brown sugar and horseradish; heat in microwave for 1-1/2 minutes or until warmed.
- 3Score slices of ham, then season very lightly with black pepper if desired.
- 4Place on preheated grill.
- 5Baste continuously with the horseradish sauce while grilled.
- 6Grill time should take about 7-8 minutes per side.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Ham Slices With Horseradish Basting Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 73.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 28.4 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: