- 4 slices cooked ham
- black pepper (to taste) (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup prepared horseradish
Directions See How It's Made
- Set outdoor grill for medium-high heat, then lightly oil the grates.
- In a bowl combine the lemon juice with brown sugar and horseradish; heat in microwave for 1-1/2 minutes or until warmed.
- Score slices of ham, then season very lightly with black pepper if desired.
- Place on preheated grill.
- Baste continuously with the horseradish sauce while grilled.
- Grill time should take about 7-8 minutes per side.