Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I made these this year for Easter. All the family and friends loved them. The grill gave it a wonderful flavor!
- 2 pineapple (cut in cubes)
- 1 big ham (cut in cubes)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- Place ham and pineapple on skewers. (I did 3 ham and 2 pineapple per skewer.).
- Mix together crushed pineapple and brown sugar. If to chunky place in blender until smooth.
- Make sure your grill is nice and hot. Baste kabobs with pineapple and brown sugar mix.
- Grill until heated and has nice grill marks. Enjoy!
My DD made these and they were amazing! The grill really makes the flavor, and the pineapple man they were so juicy. Definitely going to make these again. Thx for a nice and easy grill recipe.