1/3 Photos of Grilled Ham, Pineapple and Swiss Sandwich
If you searching for ways to use up leftover ham, here's a recipe you might want to try.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare a large skillet or cast-iron skillet.
- 2Place two slices of bread on a work surface.
- 3Cover/sprinkle each of the two slices with one portion of cheese, then one slice of ham, then one portion of pineapple.
- 4Finish with the second portion of cheese.
- 5Top each sandwich with a slice of bread.
- 6Melt butter in a hot skillet.
- 7Add the two sandwiches to the skillet; cook until cheese is beginning to melt and the undersides are golden.
- 8Butter the tops of the sandwiches, using a spatula carefully turn them over.
- 9Cook until the cheese is fully melted and the undersides are golden.
- 10Let stand for about 2 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Ham, Pineapple and Swiss Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 386.1
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 52.2 mg
- Sodium 365.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 19.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: