Recipe by landlocked #2
One day, I was rummaging through my refrigerator for something to make for lunch, and I came up with this delicious sandwich. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
- 2 corn tortillas (6-inch)
- 2 ounces ham slices
- 2 kraft 2% american cheese singles
- 1⁄4 pear, sliced thin
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Tear cheese into a few pieces and place 1 slice on each corn tortilla (I spread it out so that the cheese will melt uniformly).
- Place sliced ham on tortilla and place other tortilla on top (like a grilled cheese sandwich).
- Slice pear into thin slices.
- Place sandwich on George Foreman Grill (or you can use a frying pan or grill). If using a frying pan, I suggest you spray each side of the tortilla's with butter spray.
- Place pear slices on grill.
- Grill for about 5 minutes, turning pears once.
- Remove sandwich and place grilled pears inside sandwich.
- Drizzle maple syrup on pears.
- Put together sandwich again and enjoy!