Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Grill a favorite combo, ham and cheese rolled up inside another favorite--chicken breasts! Kraft Foods, It is hard to believe this recipe could not be found on Recipezaar site. It is very good.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 1/4 pounds)
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 4 slices cooked ham
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup honey mustard dressing
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Flatten each chicken breast half to 1/4-inch thickness between sheets of plastic wrap or waxed paper.
- Place cheese slice and ham slice on center of each chicken breast; roll up. Secure with small metal skewers. Sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the dressing. Cover and grill chicken rolls 4 to 6 inches from medium heat 15 to 20 minutes, brushing with remaining 1/4 cup dressing during last 10 minutes of grilling, until juice of chicken is no longer pink in center. Serve chicken rolls with reserved dressing.