1/6 Photos of Grilled Ham and Gruyere Sandwiches
This is a classic grilled cheese dressed up with some smoked ham and gruyere.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread one side of each bread slice with the butter.
- 2On a clean work surface, place 4 slices buttered-side down.
- 3Divide the cheese and ham among those 4 slices.
- 4Place the remaining 4 slices of bread on top, buttered-side up.
- 5Heat a grill pan or a 12-inch skillet with a lid over medium heat until warm. Place the sandwiches in the skillet (in batches if necessary) and cook, covered, 3 to 5 minutes on each side, or until cheese melts and bread is golden brown.
- 6Cut each sandwich in half; slide in 1 or 2 tomato slices and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Ham and Gruyere Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.2
- Calories from Fat 277
- Total Fat 30.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 116.8 mg
- Sodium 1225.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 30.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: