Just a fancy gtilled ham & cheese sandwich, but very good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter one side of each slice of bread. Turn them butter down side on waxed paper,saran wrap or something on the counter.
- 2Spread with mustard then layer with ham and Brie.
- 3Top with a slice of sourdough, butter out.
- 4Heat pan or griddle to medium heat and grill sandwiches.
- 5When brown to your liking, turn them over and grill again.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Ham and Brie Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (663 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 805.1
- Calories from Fat 328
- Total Fat 36.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 144.8 mg
- Sodium 3124.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 49.3 g