Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Just a fancy gtilled ham & cheese sandwich, but very good!
Make and share this Grilled Ham and Brie Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread. Turn them butter down side on waxed paper,saran wrap or something on the counter.
- Spread with mustard then layer with ham and Brie.
- Top with a slice of sourdough, butter out.
- Heat pan or griddle to medium heat and grill sandwiches.
- When brown to your liking, turn them over and grill again.