- 4 slices sourdough bread
- champagne mustard
- 1⁄2 lb smoked ham, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces brie cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter one side of each slice of bread. Turn them butter down side on waxed paper,saran wrap or something on the counter.
- Spread with mustard then layer with ham and Brie.
- Top with a slice of sourdough, butter out.
- Heat pan or griddle to medium heat and grill sandwiches.
- When brown to your liking, turn them over and grill again.