1/1 Photo of Grilled Halibut With Thyme
From Jane Baker, MI in a food editor's collection of recipe favorites. This is quick and easy. There is a short marination. Tomato salsa is a nice accompaniment for the grilled halibut since it accents the fish without overpowering it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place fish in a shallow dish.
- 2In a small mixing bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- 3Pour the mixture over the fish and marinate about 30 minutes at room temperature, or refrigerate, covered, 1-2 hours.
- 4Remove fish from the marinade, reserving marinade.
- 5Put marinade in a saucepan and heat to boiling.
- 6Reduce heat and let simmer until needed.
- 7Place fish on a gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill for 4-6 inches from medium coals.
- 8Cook, turning once and basting with heated marinade, 8-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- 9Serve immediately and discard remaining marinade.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Halibut With Thyme
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.5
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 54.8 mg
- Sodium 158.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 36.4 g