Grilled Halibut With Pineapple Lime Salsa
- To make the salsa: mix together all the salsa ingredients; may chill or keep at room temperature.
- To make the halibut: mix together the vegetable oil and minced garlic; brush mixture over the fish steaks.
- Sprinkle fish with 1/4 teaspoon salt (or season to taste with salt).
- Coat a grill rack with non-stick cooking spray.
- Put the fish on the grill rack; grill, covered, over medium-hot coals for 5-6 minutes or until the fish flakes; turn fish once during grilling time.
- Place fish steaks on individual plates; spoon pineapple-lime salsa over the fish.
- Serve with lime wedges.