Recipe by Samantha in Ut
You make paella inspired dish in foil packets so clean up is easy. I found this in Cuisine at Home magazine. I had to try it right away and can't wait to have company over to try it too. You could use striped bass, cod or Mahi Mahi.
Top Review by JanuaryBride
Easy to put toghether and easy to clean up. I marinated the veggies for about 30 minutes and wish I would have let them sit a little longer. Added some seasoning salt and some Greek Seasoning. .. glad I did, as this would have been very bland without it. I think marinating the fish prior to cooking would do a lot for this recipe. Made for ZWT. THANKS!
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 4 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup artichoke heart, canned, drain and quarter
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- kosher salt
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 4 halibut fillets (5-6oz each)
- chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Combine bell pepper, tomatoes, onion, artichoke hearts, garlic, paprika and salt in a bowl. Add wine and stir to incorporate.
- Cut four pieces of heavy-duty foil about twice the size around food to be wrapped. Fold each sheet in half to form a double layer.
- Divide veggies into four portions. Place one portion in center of each piece of foil.
- Place one fish fillet on vegetables in each packet. Top with lemon slices. Bring opposite sides of foil together fold edges over to make a 1 in crease at top of each packet. Continue folding until foil presses flat against food and top if packet is well sealed. Flatten ends of packet, fold or roll them together toward center to seal.
- Grill packets covered over direct heat for 10 minutes. Removed from heat and unfold.