1/1 Photo of Grilled Halibut With Peppers and Artichokes
Samantha in Ut's Note:
You make paella inspired dish in foil packets so clean up is easy. I found this in Cuisine at Home magazine. I had to try it right away and can't wait to have company over to try it too. You could use striped bass, cod or Mahi Mahi.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill to medium heat.
- 2Combine bell pepper, tomatoes, onion, artichoke hearts, garlic, paprika and salt in a bowl. Add wine and stir to incorporate.
- 3Cut four pieces of heavy-duty foil about twice the size around food to be wrapped. Fold each sheet in half to form a double layer.
- 4Divide veggies into four portions. Place one portion in center of each piece of foil.
- 5Place one fish fillet on vegetables in each packet. Top with lemon slices. Bring opposite sides of foil together fold edges over to make a 1 in crease at top of each packet. Continue folding until foil presses flat against food and top if packet is well sealed. Flatten ends of packet, fold or roll them together toward center to seal.
- 6Grill packets covered over direct heat for 10 minutes. Removed from heat and unfold.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Halibut With Peppers and Artichokes
Serving Size: 1 (560 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 549.3
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 130.3 mg
- Sodium 367.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 88.6 g