- 24 ounces halibut
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2⁄3 cup basil leaves, firmly packed
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon rind, grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare grill. Place fillets on grill rack coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle 1/8 tsp salt and pepper over fish. Cover and grill 4 minutes each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Toast walnuts in a pan.
- Combine remaining 1/8 tsp salt, basil, and remaining ingredients (including walnuts) in a blender or food processor; process until finely minced.
- Serve pesto with fish.