Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
- 4 (6 ounce) fillets halibut
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- salt and pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat a grill for high heat. Squeeze the juice from the lime wedges over fish fillets, then season them with salt and pepper.
- Grill fish fillets for about 5 minutes on each side, until browned and fish can be flaked with a fork. Remove to a warm serving plate.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic; cook and stir just until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Stir in the butter, remaining lime juice and cilantro. Serve fish with the cilantro butter sauce.
Oh good! I was just about to enter this recipe, but you saved me the effort! This is a great recipe - we used haddock instead of halibut and it was scrumptious!